Church leader Jez Field shares why he found Glynn Harrison's book 'A Better Story' so helpful in understanding and critiquing our culture's take on sexuality.
He also explains how he seeks to better understand our culture in order to be more effective in communicating faith, building relationship and making disciples.
- A Better Story: God, Sex & Human Flourishing Glynn Harrison
- A Better Story: A Review Jez Field
- The Life and Leadership podcast
- From Strength to Strength: Finding Success, Happiness and Deep Purpose in the Second Half of Life Arthur C. Brooks
- The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self: Cultural Amnesia, Expressive Individualism, and the Road to Sexual Revolution Carl R. Trueman
- Identity: The Demand for Dignity and the Politics of Resentment Francis Fukuyama
- Stolen Focus: Why You Can't Pay Attention Johann Hari
- A Non-Anxious Presence: How a Changing and Complex World Will Create a Remnant of Renewed Christian Leaders Mark Sayers
- LGBTQ & Faith courses The Center For Faith, Sexuality & Gender
- Prince Caspian C. S. Lewis
- Crossroads Jonathan Franzen